I know i still have to finish my last epitome, but im not in the mood right now.
Im in a bit of a mood right now. I dont know why.... I know i have a good marriage, and chose good husband an father.... But there are times when know matter the station of ones life, there are some minor things that ravage even the most happy soul.
Yesterday my 'dear husband', during a light and general conversation about what i cant recall, rubuked my statement of 'In 7 years of marriage you have never thought up, planned and taken me on a "date".' with "I dont need to take you out on dates......" a comment said in jest that cuts one to the quick......
add that to the knowledge that my ex, whom is a MAJOR DOUCHEBAG; bought his new girlfriend Diamond Earrings for Christmas........
My husband of 7 happy years of marriage got me nothing................................literally and seriously.
I dont ask for anything.......I dont 'need' gifts and material things............ im not a self centred bitch................... but...................... he didnt even go out and try..................... not once...................
It seems im not worth any effort...... in any regards.......
Thanks to facebook, i see all the sweet gestures friends spouses make...... in 8 years together, there have been Three made by my husband....... flowers when i was pregnant and he was away.... flowers for our 6th anniversary and he was away, and flowers for my birthday and he was away........
ill finish later...hes in theroom........
No comments:
Post a Comment