Thursday, June 24, 2010

so far so good..

Pertaining to my last post...
Im thinking I just might stick to torturing myself just for the fact that its been a few days, and I havent gotten the Itchies!
When it comes to shaving, i never have the where-with-all to do it every time i shower... I mostly wear jeans so leg stubble isnt a major concern to me.... hubby can deal with it..he already put the ring on my finger..too bad...... So anyways, yeah... anyone who shaves 'irregularly' knows that like..the second day afterwards.... you get these moments where you would do ANYTHING just to scccccccccccccccratch....and it ALWAYS happens when your out in public...
I know evetually it will start growing back, and ill likely itch then... BUT i will say.... I do kind recommend this waxing thing- especially the fact that it lasts longer then shaving...

On the flip side....Might just start going to get my legs done for me..... they are akward!!! and i totally miss patches...and i have to figure out the knees still.... :S

No comments: