Today i felt better then i have in monthes. I didnt have any pain, or any discomfort. I felt happy, joyful, excited, energetic, I felt all around wonderful today.
I sang, I danced, i laughed at myself, i jumped, i probably scared and confused the cats...... But it was so wonderful to feel good physically and mentally.
I thanked God for feeling good, and I pray that it continues. I know full well that im going to have a few bad days ahead..just because im on antibiotics.
- the other night i was in alot of pain so i went down to Alliston. a good doc was on. He did some tests, discovered aside from my undiagnosed abdominal issues, i had a UTI.... We talked, he listetned, i told him about my theory, he agreeed its quite possible that it could be an infection- So when he wrote the prescription he said lets see if we can kill two birds with one stone- and he prescribed Septra. I was on it once before for pneumonia...my mom has been on it...we Know its one of the ones that causes Itchy Gitchy.....we know first hand..... Anyone who has ever had Itchy Gitchy knows its a miserable situation..... So yeah, i see that ahead..but if that is the worst think i have to endure here out...Ill take a raging case of Itchy Gitchy, but some Monostat and move on with life.
I recieved my referal to the specialist. I see him on March 11th. Im hoping that i wont take another month after that to get a scope done! I really truely hope tho that these Antibiotics clear up whatever it is that is wrong, that i endure a scope for no reason and it comes back perfect.
Im hoping i feel this good tomorrow.
I get to go out with my mom tomorrow. were going to Ikea.
Well, i think that is all i have to write tonight.... just had to let out my elation over feeling so wonderful today.
xox
No comments:
Post a Comment