Wednesday, February 3, 2010

hahahahaha..............NOT!!!!!!

Okay....So yesterday wasnt a great day. I wasnt feeling to great again, so i was being kinda lazy. Since i have my Laptop plugged in upstairs for when Jay and i are MSNing at night ( since its three hours later here..) I was upstairs most of the day while Cadie was playingin her room. I put the dishwasher on shortly after the kids left for school..... Came upstairs with Cadie bum...we didnt go down again till almost lunch. Well, when we did go down, I saw that there was water ALL over the kitchen....There was a J cloth in the drain and the sink over flowed, and when you add in the fact that i had also let it run the Dry cycle, and the faucet leaks ( we have another J cloth tied around the nozzle connection so it doesnt Spray across the room) It really flooded the place..........

So i run around the house gathering every towel i own and start soopping up all this water...Its a good thing i am unable to throw away old towels..cus i needed ALOT!

So i sop up all the water, and go to put a load of towels on to wash...then go to the livingroom to watch a little TV.....

Kids come home and i go to switch the laundry to the dryer...... The floor is Soaked, the pile of dirty laundry is soaked, the floor is all wet by the kitty pans...WTF!!!!!!!!!!! I look in the washer and although the dial says the cycle is done, there is still water in it.....So I go to put it on Spin again and water starts shooting up from behind the washer....the pipe that the water drains into is full of water..then i notice the laundry tup is also full of water.....WWWWTTTTTFFFFFFFF!!!! so i pull all the crap outta the laundry tub and it drains right away, the pipe drains, i restart the spin and its fine, and we clean up yet another blimy water mess.......

I tell ya, i was afraid to run Cadies bath come bed time!!!!!!!!!!

So that night we watched three episodes of the Duggars- 18 and 19 kids and counting...I like that show,, and their family...... I talked to Jay on the phone while looking at him on MSN, and then reda for a bit and went to sleep....... Ihad a pretty good sleep!!! BUT, I woke up with a sore and stiff neck..... Ive had this kind before, its not nice, i hate it, its a head ache triggering kinda sore neck. Ive Icy-hot'd it....Ive had a hot shower, ive tried rubbing it out..I need my Momma...She does this thing where she jams her finger in one side of my neck and pushes my head over it and it makes me feel like im gonna puke, but it releases it and i feel much better after 10 minutes.....

I dont think i could drive up and see her to do it, cuz id cry every time i had to check my blind spot on the right..... Maybe i should search cadies room for my neck massager.... last time i saw it she was chasing a cat with it....

Other then that I am suffering what i suppoose is Cabin Fever..... I spent most of yesterday wandering the web searching the MNRs crown land maps, looking for cool camp grounds, googling crown land camp sites.... I went Back country camping with mom last September and really liked it.....Except the no outhouse thing.....that and some youngens had used the spot and there was Alot of broken glass around...I HATE THAT! But it was a beauty spot. We drove from Bracebridge to Mattawa, then east on 17 about 15km, then 13 miles down a logging trail. The spot wsa right on the lake, there was a wee sandy beach, 2 fire pits, level area for the tents. It was incredibly QUIET...luckily mom was able to get Just enough signal on her Crackberry so i could still text Jay LMAO...Had to stand in a certain spot and not move, but..we had the safety of cell reception. I was scared shitless of Bears..... But we were only...spooked by either a loon or a coon....it splashed in the water, and made some noise inthe shrubery.... Nothing else came near tho as Dakotas Dogfood didnt get eatten. Other campers had made a....loo.... it was a piece of plywood with supports leaned up against a tree, and had a styrofoam seat....it was way from view of the site, and up on a hill.......weird but nice to "go" like the bears do.....out inthe open admiring the view. We cleaned up alot of the site, shoulda taken a rake tho to try and deal with the glass....we just picked up all we could. and all the garbage that others had left behind, burried the skat. My only other issue was its remoteness....and the long drive there....Ideally, and maybe we might just might get to do this once Jay comesback next spring....Idealy, Id find an Acre or few for really cheap up in the Algonquin- barrys bay area, where its not toooo far from town ( we like to go to town when we camp...ice cream...pizza...supplies..) where we can put an Outhouse, Park a trailer, and Build a little Cabin on it eventually. It would have to be near ATV trails for momma....and us when we get one..... and near water for the kids... I LOVE going to Algonquin Park, and Pet and other Prov parks...But A) it can get expensive- after fuel, supplies, and park fees its $400 B) the only way to gaurantee a site is to book in advance and ya cant trust the weater..that and they charge a fee to book online..how fair is that???? IM not paying extra to book online, and a canncellation fee if its pissing downrain all weekend! C) more often then not ya end up with Noisy neighbours...when we went to Mew lake in sept the young couple next to us were fooling around Laughing for almost an hour after 10pm..... So owning a wee spot to go would be wicked! Our whole family would use it..... and the kids would have somewhere to go when they are older.....

So yea....Im aching for summer to get here to go up North and Enjoy the woods again....now im off toMLS tolook for cheap land......

No comments: