Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunny Monday :D

Today is GEORGOUS!!!!! Cadie and i went for a wlak this morning. I really wanted to get a walk in today , and since there is to be a humidex of +30 this aft, i chose to get my butt out there this morning and git-r-done! So i did. I popped Cadie in the stroller, and headed out. We walked to Timmies, i got her a donut and took a washroom break ( morning Tea and the bottle of water for my meds makes me go every half hour in the mornings) Then headed back our way with a stop in to have a cigyg with Dee, and Cadie to potty lol. THe rest of the day will be laundry ( doing the bed linens while the sun and heat are here....reprieve for my Hydro Bill finally lmao! Did the same Friday. I fluff and delint in the dryer once the clothes are done on the line, but for the 7 loads i did friday, all of them collectively spent less time in the dryer then one load would have. I also like that its generally consistantly breezy around here, so it doesnt take much to fluff.... Jay HATES stiff laundry. Now that its summer ish, I have to keep on it 110% as A) Jay sucks at hanging on the line...B) he ALWAYS forgets the fabric softener, C) alot of the time he will just put the wash in the dryer.... Tsk Tsk.... Yes i know its best for the environment, but my main perogative is - the less spent on the Hydro Bill....the more we have for Day Trips ect in the summer!!! Same rationel i have for wanting to BBQ.

SO yeah, there is my day thus far lol.

No comments: