Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i must be of a different breed....

I frequent a MilWives website....and its very common for someone to be hanging by a thread dealing with life while their DH is away....

I keep my mouth shut because i am supportive, and can understand to a degree...but my inside voice is screaming " You dont have a CLUE! Try being a single mom, working dealing with life, with two LOSER Ex's, and being FLAT ASS BROKE/POOR!!!" I made it work! I had no one to vent to, I had no "support system", No website, No MFRC, Nothing but myself. and every time i tried to vvent to my mom she shot back with " suck it up and do what ya gotta do"...and i did! I MADE time for me to decompress, and i tried my damnedest to look at situations with the kids as Time together. Screw the dishes, the floors can wait another couple days for a washing, and there are enough clothes to put off laundry for a couple days... So take a bath, read a book, go for a wlak with the kids, Take Stock of the pantry and see if you can make it, if not go to the food bank....It will get better!

So it does kinda frustrate me when these women; mothers, wives, in decent houses with regular income, a loving spouse, and security are freaking out ready to lose it!

Yes i know its stressful when the guy is deployed....but you CANT change that!! You CAN change how you live your day to day life, deal with work and kids, and taking time for yourself. Life is all Choices.... Take a temp LOA from work or cut your hours, prioritize housework, and make personal time a priority in your life......and as a wise person once told me......Masterbation is the mest medicine....... ROTFLMAO..cant believe i said that.... but i think its true...... Its alot healthier then drinking or whatever... so have at 'er!

Id never say this on the Mil Wives board, but i hadto get it off my chest...... There are Alot worse things in life......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two huge thumbs up! I totally agree with you. Coming into this life "later", albeit without kids ... I've have had to "do for myself" more years than not. Also with the "loser ex", I might have well of been single, I would only have been looking after one then!
I think there are a lot of us that just say silent, instead of saying what we really think.

Karen said...

LOL!!!!! I can't believe you actually posted that! Well... okay, maybe I can...

Sarah said...

Where's the cheers emoticon when you really want it?? Cheers for saying that! While I don't have children myself, I've had some
sh!tty hands dealt my way; but like you I've sucked it up and made things work.