Okay, so i dunno where its coming from, but im in a mood....i cant quite tell if its justified...
Today im in a bit of a funk over MCF.... Sweetiepie is back to using it as her personal Blog to whine bitch and moan over EVERYTHING in her life, writing novels looking for pity and attention. I know she has had a pretty shit hand dealt to her..but friggin pull up your socks and buckle down...and if your gonna write all about it on MCF, atleast USE the advice given you and be Proactive in your life...GEEZ! Like seriously does she HAVE to write novels on everything going on in her life??? It seems if someone posts one thing looking to vent, she has her own drama of the same undertone that seems to top whatever everyone else is going thru.... I hate people like that....
Second thing is, ther eis this sweet girl out east on there, and i had posted my Mei Tai's up for sale. And because she is so nice, i offered to cover the shipping costs. Also, on my own accord, i wanted to do something else for her, and i went out and bought more cadpat ( which isnt cheap to start with) and I made up some extra things to send out to her too.... the shipping ended up costing half what i charged for the mei tai...But i was happy to do it......I didnt mind the cost, i didnt mind taking a loss on the sale, she is a sweet girl.......Well, its been just over a week since i sent it, and havent heard anything...... I had messaged her that i had done the extras, but she never wrote back....So i havent heard any kind of thank you.... That makes me unhappy....
Is it wrong to want to be appreciated?
I do have feelings inside fo greatfulness.... Friggin, I was in Muskoka this past weekend, and I ran into someone i knew long ago.... and ive also come across others on facebook from my past. These were people that i had wanted to be around, wanted them to like me, did some scandelous things with to fit in..... Well...10 years later.....and this may be bad to say...but they are still.....umm..... well, leaving personal opionion out...ill just say they are still Dope Smoking (in the cronic sense), minimum wage earning, Low-income housing living, system screwing, ambitionless......Muskokans...... THANK THE LORD i got the heck outta there, away from them, went back to school and off to College, and became a professional, in a good marriage, with a good, upstanding, comfortable family!!!! I cant believe that after 10 years....they are still..... living that way....Why not make something of your life and be happy instead of spending every day High, and bitching on facebook about your hydro being cut off...Hmm..if they were not buying DRUGS, they coulda paid the bill....and they have kids..like WTF.....
I dont mean to sound like a stuck up bitch, but holy shit! Like, i had alot of fun with there people when i was 15, 16.... but that was then...im now 30, and I decided after i had kids, that i was NOT going to raise them in Low income housing ( which is there for people who need assistance while WORKING to IMPROVE their Life, and then MOVE OUT so another person can have the same chance!), while i drew welfare, (i didnt smoke dope after i had kids ) But I wasnt going to do anything that put them last....I wanted to do what ever i could to make a good life for them, and give them the opportunity to not live like that, and to know they wont have to when they are grown..... Seiously...out of the WHOLE group of us that hung in Highschool...and there were about 30 or so of us....only TWO of us made something of our lives, got educations, good marriages, and are responsible adults.... Pretty sad!
Yeah, i do sound like a stuck up bitch.....
Im in a lousy mood.....
1 comment:
I just want to say that sucks about not hearing anything about the cad pat mei teis (I might have spelt that wrong). I love, love, love them and if I were anywhere near having kids I'd have snatched em up from you! I'm sorry you haven't heard anything yet, maybe she's busy/hasn't gotten the mail/does know how to put in to words how grateful she is. . . .hopefully it's one of those, not just being rude/ungrateful.
*hugs*
Post a Comment