So I believe i am approching the hour when i will confront the Ex's Mother. I am waiting for her to call me, rather then seek out the lion in its Den. The Ex SIL wrote me today asking what the kids wanted for Christmas, and i eloquently explained that my Son is of no concern to them as they use Kindness as a front and use their efforts as fodder for their malicious attacks on me and my abilites as a parent, wife and person., and that i have gotten my daughter everything she has asked for.
Im looking forward to the opportunity to explain things to this woman, and express that under no terms is it okay to slander me, or accuse me falsely of interefering with my daughters relationship with that family. I imagine that the Ex SIL has called her mother and told her what was said on MSN this morning, and then she will call me.
I dislike confrontations, and therefore i have been living with butterflies in my tummy everytime the phone rings Long Distance.
im other news, Im looking forward to Christmas with my family. Only 16 days to go. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, and then i shall be ready for Christmas.
Other then that, i guess that is all i have to say at the moment.....
No comments:
Post a Comment